Wednesday 19 December 2012

WELCOME!


From: Barbara W.

Dearest Students,

that's your blog! If you don't like the layout, I will change it; if you expect some more options, just give me a sign! What if you don't accept the blog's name?... Well... I chose it because Aunt Wiki says: 'No pain, no gain (or "No gain without pain") is an exercise motto that promises greater value rewards for the price of hard and even painful work. Under this conception competitive professionals such as athletes and artists are required to endure pain and pressure to achieve professional excellence'. And that's exactly what I wish you!!


I want you to be excellent, brilliant and self-confident in English - I hope this blog will help you to achieve such goals, but I'm also aware of the fact that it isn't a piece of cake... so GOOD LUCK!


Honestly, I can't wait for your posts! Don't make me suffer from impatience:)

Truly yours,
Teacher of English

No comments:

Post a Comment