Tuesday 12 March 2013

LINGQ.COM (review)

I study English at school, but knowledge, which I acquire there is not for me. I often look trough websites, which help me to read and understand texts in English. Recently I found a very helpful site. It is lingq.com.

It has a lot of advantages. You can listen there stories and at the same moment read the texts. It helps people to become familiar with foreign languages. All texts are translated to Polish and you can easily remember incomprehensible words. Anywhere you are. When you hear it, your subconscious listens for you and you still learn all the time. What is more this is a place, where you can talk to native speakers and improve your  English. Apart from that in this website everything is free. You do not have to pay for a premium account or recordings.

Lingq has only one minus, which I noticed. Everything there is in English, so if you do not know this language very well, you will have a problem to understand it. Still I visit this website everyday and I know that my comprehension of English speech is better and better.

If you are hungry for knowledge, this site is ideal for you. It will change the way you think about foreign languages. See the website and find out for yourself.

                                                                                   Swedish

2 comments:

  1. Page shown by you is very interesting. Several times I was looking for something similar to a translator and your suggestion is very good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using busuu.com but defnitely will try this lingq! Thank you for this nice review!:)

    ReplyDelete