Sunday 21 April 2013

'THE DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET' (story)

Everyone has dreams. We all have something that we like doing, that we want to experience; something that we long for. For so long my deepest wish was to participate in one of my favourite band's concert. I was waiting for such a long  time to have an opportunity of being a part of something that brilliant and one day my wish came true.

I was sitting in my room when my dad called me. I wasn't expecting what he was going to say. When he told me that he had bought tickets for Epica's concert, I was stunned. This was my dream, and he knew I admired this band. That was a fantastic feeling. Since then I was so impatient as I thought about this concert all the time.

Finally, after whole month of waiting, this was it.  The day I was longing for, has come! I woke up early and immediately dressed up. It wasn't so easy, because (as often) there was a question - what should I wear? I decided to choose something comfortable, just to feel good and confident.

Me and my dad were listening to Epica's albums while driving the car. Four hours long journey wasn't so boring then.

I can't describe how excited I was and how amazing it was to see and to hear Simone singing live. She has one of the most beautifull voices (and for sure she is the most beautiful woman) in my opinion. The concert didn't disappoint me. Actually, it was one of the best day in my life and I'll never forget it.

by Kat S.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting beginning! After such an exciting introduction I'd like to read more about the CLIMAX EVENT, I mean the concert itself! Why was it the best day of your life?:)

    ReplyDelete